_BOOM💥!!! Are you ready for an explosion of knowledge🧠? The Network Commission is offering you the fourth Online Network Meeting🎉! Join us to get inspired, feel more motivated and get a taste of the real AEGEE Spirit🙌!
Have you always wanted to learn more about recruitment, keeping your members active and many other things? We will deliver you a Network Meeting full of interesting sessions💡, while providing you with many chances to extend your AEGEE Network🍌.
This Network Meeting will focus on:
- 🔹 (Online) recruitment, how do you get new members?
- 🔹 Activating your members, how will you get these new (and older) members to participate actively in your local?
- 🔹 How to stay motivated during the pandemic?
- 🔹 Fundraising, how to establish fundraising deals to be able to set up even higher quality events or to provide your members with more benefits?
- 🔹 Creating more cooperation between locals, what can you do together with another AEGEE local or other body?
- 🔹 Sharing best practices, support each other by sharing the lessons that you learned during your time in AEGEE and even outside.
The meeting will take place on:
- 🔸 Friday night (19:30-21:30 CET)
- 🔸 Saturday afternoon (12:00-18:00 CET)
- 🔸 Sunday afternoon (12:00-18:00 CET).
Are you brave enough?🤗 Do you just miss the AEGEE Spirit as much as we do? Or are you just always on the hunt for more knowledge🧠? Then join Online NWM: Boom💥! An Explosion of Knowledge.
The official program will be shared soon, so follow our Facebook event for more information💯!
📅When: 12 March - 14 March 2021
✏️Deadline to apply: 21 Feb 2021- 23:59 CET
Wann 🕢︎Freitag, 12. März 2021 um 19:30 - Sonntag, 14. März um 18:00 MEZ
Veranstalter Network Commission
Kategorie: Network meeting
Erstellt am Donnerstag, 04. Februar 2021 um 19:54:31 MEZ
Letzte Änderung am Sonntag, 07. Februar 2021 um 18:08 MEZ
Verknüpfung zum Kalender https://cal.aegee.org/?d=2021-03-12&id=e947872a-224b-4c84-8d25-90a541a9ec6-125&cal=0
💾︎iCalendar Datei https://cal.aegee.org/c/0/e947872a-224b-4c84-8d25-90a541a9ec6-125.ics