The time of the Autumn Online Agora 2022 is getting closer which means it is time to start preparing for the many activities that will take place there. For this reason, Chair Team and Juridical Commission are happy to present to you: the Agora Preparation Sessions!
#Who? Primarily delegates and envoys who want to prepare themselves better for the upcoming Agora, but the sessions will be open for everyone! Join us if you want to learn about how Agora works and what are your obligations as a delegate. Maybe you want to know about proposals that will be voted upon, or want to find out about the candidates for various positions and the requirements for electing them. Whatever the reason, the preparation sessions are the place to learn.
#What? Sessions covering the following topics:
• Procedures: Find out how the online Agora will work, get familiar with the platform and technical tools of the online Agora. You will learn about important terms and the structure of our general assembly.
• Candidatures: Familiarize yourself with the positions people can candidate for, what these positions mean and what they entail.
• Proposals: Learn about the differences between a proposal and a motion as well as the specific proposals for Autumn Agora.
• 19th of September at 19:00 CEST: Procedures and Candidatures
• 27th of September at 19:00 CEST: Proposals
• 9th of October at 19:30 CEST: Procedures, Candidatures and Proposals
#Where? All sessions will take place on Zoom, you can find the link for these later via https://linktr.ee/ChairTeamAEGEE .
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Chair Team & Juridical Commission
Wann 🕖︎Montag, 19. September 2022 um 19:00 - 21:00 MESZ
Wiederholungen 27. September um 19:00 und 09. Oktober um 19:30
Veranstalter Chair team
Letzte Änderung am Freitag, 16. September 2022 um 15:47:21 MESZ
Verknüpfung zum Kalender https://cal.aegee.org/?d=2022-09-19&id=a0aa04b723011f4c7c8bbd488f461c97f68a4f887R20220919T190000&cal=1
💾︎iCalendar Datei https://cal.aegee.org/c/1/0aa04b723011f4c7c8bbd488f461c97f68a4f887.ics