This is our second session, accordingly, we will cover more broad subjects such as:
- Requirements for a good design
- How to use the resources efficiently
- Patterns and effects in AI
- The capture app
- Plagiarism vs templates
- Any version of Adobe Illustrator, preferably the CC (Creative Cloud) version.
- No prior knowledge or experience with Illustrator is needed
Activity realised in the Project Generator of Change, Youth: 2020 with the financial support of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Research.
✅Apply here [ https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qs_hwBDUBnu3CTwjv1DG7Qz0S2hzttCWgg7bKrFqW8Y/viewform?ts=5f198bcc&edit_requested=true ]!
Facebook event [ https://www.facebook.com/events/722844721835515 ]!
When 🕥︎Friday, August 14, 2020 at 10:30 - 12:45 GMT+2
Created on Thursday, August 06, 2020 at 13:47:51 GMT+2
Last modified on Thursday, August 06, 2020 at 13:47:51 GMT+2
Link to calendar https://cal.aegee.org/?d=2020-08-14&id=c88d27644dacfb7886b8159284bcbe0522e436467f278616babda884bb3dcd45&cal=2
💾︎iCalendar file https://cal.aegee.org/c/2/c88d27644dacfb7886b8159284bcbe0522e436467f278616babda884bb3dcd45.ics
Calendar Quarantine Events